L2JMobius

Prelude of War Local wlan

ddryu · 4 · 2748

Offline ddryu

• Vassal
Hello friends.
In my house are 2 noteboks and 1 pc, in the pc i have mount prelude of war server, and this one is conected to a router, ethernet and have a wireless red without internet.
My question is a simple one, how can i login with the notebook (wlan) to the server?
i have to change the l2.ini ip to the server one (192.168 x x)?
Already tried by default and says could not connect to the auth....
Thanks for your answers :)

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Hello friends.
In my house are 2 noteboks and 1 pc, in the pc i have mount prelude of war server, and this one is conected to a router, ethernet and have a wireless red without internet.
My question is a simple one, how can i login with the notebook (wlan) to the server?

Firewall and ports ?

Offline ddryu

• Vassal
Hello friends.

Firewall and ports ?

Firewall off in pc server and 1 note
Both reds in private mode

Offline ddryu

• Vassal
Hello friends.

Firewall and ports ?

Firewall off in pc server and 1 note
Both reds in private mode
Ok, is done,  using l2.ini editor i change the ip  127.0.0.1 in the notebook to the server pc IP (cmd ipconfig) now i can enter server wlan w/o problem, thanks :)